[The submission guidelines for free downloads are here]
If you would like to release your music through WM Recordings please contact us by e-mail first. Please provide a link to your website, MySpace, or to some sample files directly.
It helps if you include some basic info about yourself or your band. Please indicate clearly that you would like to make your music available commercially (iTunes, eMusic, Amazon, and/or on cd).
We are interested in both new music and reissues, but please note that at this time we can only release finished products. We do not have recording facilities, nor can we mix or master your audio recordings.
Once we have agreed that we want to release your music we will need the following from you:
1. the audio files. For release through iTunes etc. we need the best possible audio quality, so we will only accept wav-files or regular audio CDs – no mp3s or other compressed audio formats.
2. artwork for your release. We only need a front cover. Please make sure it is in jpg format, minimum size 1400×1400 pixels, saved at best quality (300 dpi). We can scan the artwork for you if you have chosen to send us a copy of your original audio cd.
3. two signed copies of the agreement that we will send you. We will return one signed copy for your own records.
4. a large picture or logo of you or your band.
5. a text-file or Excel-sheet containing the metadata (track listing and credits) for your CDs.
All files – except the audio – can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio files can be uploaded through services like Yousendit.com or similar services.
Otherwise please send your audio or data cd to the address below:
6414 NX Heerlen